Limited Fee Waivers are available for all tests for eligible juniors and seniors who qualify for the Free/Reduced Lunch Program. Please see the Registrar in the Counseling Office for more information.
- PSAT Information - Click here for information about the PSAT Test
- Test Date: 2nd Wednesday of October
- Please sign up in the OHS Business Office
- ACT Test - Click here to sign up for the ACT
- OHS Test Center Code: 175640
- OHS Test Months: September, October, December, February, and April
- IHCC Test Month: June
- SAT Test - Click here to sign up for the SAT
- OHS Test Center Code: 16190
- OHS Test Months: October, November, December, March, and May
Test Preparation Opportunities
- Ottumwa High School ACT Test Preparation Course offered each fall semester, students in grades 10-12. This course fulfills one (1) elective credit towards their graduation requirements.
- Students can enroll in a free, online Plato course to prepare for the ACT or SAT. This is a self-paced, online program. See your counselor to register.
- Both www.act.org and www.collegeboard.com have study resources on their websites.