Five students from OHS had great performances on Saturday at the Iowa High School State Speech Association's state competition.
Students and their scores included:
- Collin Kepner earned a one rating for his Spontaneous Speaking and Expository Address
- Megan Leonard earned a two rating her Poetry and Solo Musical Theatre performance
- Esther Emberton earned a one rating for her Literary Program and a two rating for her Acting performance
- Riley Albertson earned a one rating for her Storytelling
- Jen Culver earned a one rating for her Expository Address
"Each student represented OHS very well, through a well prepared and well performed entry," said Susan Gates, OHS speech coach.