Fee Waivers are available for eligible juniors and seniors who qualify for the Free/Reduced Lunch Program. Please see the Registrar in the Counseling Office for more information
- Click for more information
- Test Date: 2nd Wednesday of October
- Please sign up in the OHS Business Office
- Click to view test dates, deadlines, and registration
- OHS Test Center Code: 175640
- OHS Test Months: September, October, December, February, and April
- IHCC Test Month: June
- OHS Test Center Code: 16190
- OHS Test Months: October, November, December, March, and May
Test Preparation Opportunities
- Ottumwa High School offers a semester ACT Test Preparation Course for students in grades 10-12. This course fulfills one (1) elective credit towards graduation requirements.
- Students can enroll in a free, online Plato course to prepare for the ACT or SAT. This is a self-paced, online program. See your counselor to register.
- Both ACT and COLLEGEBOARD have study resources on their websites.