For viewing, please select the link above
* Please note that the official, signed board minutes are available at the district administrative office.
Core Beliefs for 2018-19
The following beliefs were approved by the Board of Education meeting, as recommended by the district's Community Advisory Committee:
- Every student matters
- Building relationships is the foundation of success
- We will meet the needs of all students
- Data will drive our decision-making
- Collaboration and teamwork are necessary for success
- All students can learn at high levels
Annual Student Achievement Goal
All students will be proficient or above in reading comprehension, mathematics, and science.