Registration in the Ottumwa District begins on Monday, July 29 with the opening of the eRegistration portal. Parents can register their child(ren) through their PowerSchool parent account through August 9. This is for all returning Ottumwa students. Parents with questions can also use the district's help link. For registration assistance, email P[email protected] Please allow 24 hours for a response.
Parents who need assistance with registration or computer/internet access can also attend registration at Ottumwa High School on Thursday, August 8 from 4-7:30 p.m. and Friday, August 9 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. This is open to all district parents. Staff will be on hand to assist parents and interpreters will also be available.
New students to the district can register at their school on Monday and Tuesday, August 12 and 13 from 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. Parents of high school students are asked to call Ottumwa High School at 641-683-4444 to set up an appointment. Counselor extensions are: Kelci Eakins at x77533 and Abby Conrad at x77532. Parents need to bring the following:
- Proof of age and legal name (birth certificate, drivers license, medical records, etc.)
- Proof of residency (utility bill with parent name and address, rental agreement, etc.)
- Immunization records
- Students in grades 10-12 need an unofficial transcript or last report card
Parents also need to provide the following information:
- Student first and last name
- Grade level for 2019-20
- Parent name, phone number, email address
- Previous school attended, address
- Any additional services previously provided, including IEP services, ELL services, or a 504 plan.
Kindergarten students do NOT need to register unless they did not register during March.