December 12, 2022 - view the minutes
- Superintendent's Welcome
- Be The Best Initiative
- ESSR III Plan
- Data and Reporting
- District Fast Facts
- How to Distribute Flyers
- Important Documents
List of Annual Notices
- Annual Notices to the Community
- Notification of Rights under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Notice for FERPA Directory Information
- Notification of Rights under FERPA for Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Notification of Rights under the Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment (PPRA)
- Notification of Parents of Parental Involvement Under Title I, Part A
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Posters with Education Rights of Homeless Children
- Asbestos Hazard Notice
- Open Enrollment
- Contact Us
District Fast Facts
Total number of staff, including administrative staff members, teaching staff, and support staff.
$98,367,139 is the budget for the 2021-2022 school year.
Students enrolled as of October 2021. Ottumwa School District is the 21st largest district in the state.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.