The OHS GEAR UP program will host a Lunch & Learn series beginning Wednesday, December 4. Students can bring their meal with them to room 270 where they will learn about a different topic on the first and third Wednesday of each month. Students in grades 9-12 are welcome and all sessions are held during every lunch period. Students will not miss class time to attend.
- December 4 - Credit Cards
- December 18 - Community Engagement: Finding Your Voice
- January 8 - Early Childhood: Career Pathways
- January 15 - Scholarship Writing: Your Job is to Research and Write
- February 5 - Last Dollar Scholarship/Gap/Pace/Job Corp - "Free College" for Skill Based Majors
- February 19 - What is IowaWORKS and how to effectively use IowaWORKS to explore careers and find your dream job
- March 4 - The Power of Student Leadership