- Dyslexia affects 5 to 20% of the population to various degrees (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- 80% of children with a specific learning disability have dyslexia. (IDA)
- Students do not outgrow dyslexia.
- Individuals with mild, moderate, and even severe dyslexia can successfully learn to read and write through intensive multisensory structured language instruction provided by a skilled educator. (Yale Center for Dyslexia & Creativity)
- Dyslexia Assessment Help
- Social and Emotional Problems Related to Dyslexia